Inferno 2016 will run from the 3rd January to the 14th January 2016.
We know you will want to follow along with all the action. Make sure you are following all our news and updates at the official Facebook page.
The Last Minute Nitty Gritty
- All participants need to arrive by 4pm latest on 3rd January. The Venture Site address is Lakes Ranch, 79 Lake Rotokawau Rd, Rotorua 3074.
- If you are flying in to Rotorua airport or arriving at the bus station, there is a shuttle service to collect you. This needs to be booked TODAY by emailing with "transport" in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can be picked up from Lakes Ranch from 10.30am on 14th January. Shuttles to the airport and bus station will also be provided.
- Mobile phone reception on site may be limited. You may have access to the internet café. We are telling the parents: no news is good news – they will be too busy having fun! We will providing updates with facebook and the blog, and participants will be able to email or text if needed.
- Please share your expedition leader's contact details with your parents. If there are any remaining issues, they should contact the expedition leader first before contacting the Venture Committee.
Contact Details and Emergency Procedures
- In the case of Family Emergencies, parents can call +64 7 282 2313 or +6422 368 7828 or email email@example.com. Please ensure that the phone line is reserved for emergencies only and won't be connected until 3rd Jan. We do not wanting parents making direct contact with their children in the case of emergency – we will deliver the news and support required appropriately.
- Speaking of family, if any of their contact details have changed - mobile numbers, address or email address, please login to your registration and update! Or email the admin team (above). We need to be able to make contact in the case of emergency onsite. This includes families booked on holidays.
Remember the Themes
Don’t be the only ones left without a costume! Remember to pack for the themed nights – they are always a highlight.
You will need:
- The beach party (Think bad Hawaiian shirts & fun beach attire!)
- The pirate party (To arm yourself for skulduggery!)
- The regional challenge (Come representing your local region or town!)
And if you've missed our emails, you can check the gear lists for Inferno & for your specific expedition by clicking here.